Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy week





I've been hard at work in the studio this week! First, "Is Breakfast Ready Yet?", bottom left, is finished. I wish I had a better photo of it for you, but it goes today to be professionally photographed, and then prints will also be available.



Next is a re-painting of "The Wheelers", bottom right. This one is in the middle stages of completion.

And then a new one, "The Muse", top left. There will be an opportunity for a viewer to do a double-double take to figure this one out. Great fun!

And, finally, "HOPE!", top right. This is a mixed media work, experimental, and a great learning experience to work with new materials.

The foundation was poured for my new studio, and I've found many visitor, critter foot prints to be forever embedded in the now dry cement.

No comments: