Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gallery Representation

I am delighted to announce that my polo work is now represented by The Chisholm Gallery of Millbrook, NY. Jeanne Chisholm is well known for her forward thinking and creativity in  providing collectors with the finest sporting art and antiques. Please visit her website, http://chisholmgallery.com, and peruse the many talented artists in her stable. I am so pleased to be included in her roster...you will see that I am in really good company! To find my work, go to "Search Artists" on the right side of her home page, click on "By Name", and you'll find my name and my paintings. Happy Holidays, everyone!

3 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

Congratulations on the new gallery, Louise!

Penny Auction said...

nice pic dear!
Rajasthan is situated in the North Western part of India and shares geographical boundaries with Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat in India.
Royal Rajasthan Tourism | Royal Rajasthan Travel

Louise Mellon/Louise Mellon Artworks said...

Thanks, Linda! Louise