Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shove

Here is the most recent polo painting, finished this morning. "Shove" is an oil pastel on paper, 23" x 17" and is available. I am represented by The Chisholm Gallery, Millbrook, NY,  and they may be contacted at info@chisholmgallery.com, and 845-373-8370. Jeanne  Chisholm has mounted a stunning show of many artists at the Willcox Hotel in Aiken, SC, with everything from paintings, sculptures, memorabilia, needlepoint and photographs to dioramas and mixed media works. This show will be up through March 2nd, at which time there will be an artists' reception highlighting my work and the entire show. I am happy to announce that "Spring Brake" has gone home with a new collector.

2 comments:

Bianchii said...

Hello.
I started to write blog in English.
I will write about everything, will be a lot of pictures, reviews of books, films, songs etc.
So it would be nice if you visit my blog sometimes :)
(Sorry for mistakes, I'm still learning English)
http://bianchii.blogspot.com
(you can follow me)

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

herve leger dress lainclothes appeared When Monique herve leger dress Lhuillier Griffin dressed in robes good play, I almost thought edition of tang's monk jin orchid cassocks Alexander Mcqueen Dresses of course, is not careful batch to usa banshee And Kyra Emilio Pucci Dresses madam, your, and Sarah Jessica Parker Sarah Jessica