Monday, November 24, 2008

Oscar's Progress


Today you see more of the underlayers being laid down. It's a bit odd to see a painting at this stage, but have faith that it will make sense as more is added.
I appreciate the feedback I have received, and I hope this will be a fun part of your day to check in and see how each painting comes to life. This is also an opportunity to see new paintings before they are listed on the website for sale, so if you see a piece that you like, email me to reserve it. Oscar is spoken for, but there will be many other opportunities with new paintings coming along.
It's not too cold today, so the little temporary heaters are working well. Tomorrow is studio heat repair day! Time to take a break and go play with the two little furballs, Shetland ponies Little Richard and Butterball, who are chestnut with flaxen manes and tails, soon to be subjects of paintings.
If you have friends who would like to share in the cheerfulness, and sometimes silliness, of watching paintings materialize, please give them the blog address. I welcome all viewers!
I look forward to your comments, and thanks for watching!

No comments: