Monday, May 4, 2009

Summer Afternoon 4


This piece is almost finished. The photo doesn't come close to the subtleties of the shadow colors. When it is professionally photographed and put on the website, it will look much better.
Someone has inquired about the sizing and quality of the posted photos. Some of you found them too large to see properly, and some of you wanted to see them more enlarged to view painting strokes. I would like feedback as to this one's size and resolution. I don't want the photos to be high res enough to be lifted, but I do want collectors to see enough to know if they are interested in investing in the purchase of a painting. If there is interest in a certain piece, I could always send a higher quality image. Does anyone have advice for me on this? Many thanks!


No comments: